HDL (High Density Lipoprotein) also known as Good Cholesterol. Heart health is better, when the level of HDL cholesterol in the body is normal. High levels of HDL also have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which are helpful in reducing the risk of heart disease. So, it is very important to have high levels of HDL in the body to maintain good heart health. Various heart diseases start, when HDL cholesterol is low in the body. According to Mohit Tandon Houston Texas follow the following tips, how to increase HDL cholesterol or Good cholesterol?
- Daily Exercise: Firstly Mohit tandon Houston Texas says that You can increase the level of HDL cholesterol in your body if you exercising regularly. To keep your heart healthy, you must do 30 minutes of workout daily. Exercise and working out can raise HDL cholesterol and lower LDL cholesterol.
2. Olive Oil: Use Olive oil in Vegetables, can increase good cholesterol, which helps to reduce the risk of heart disease. Olive oil contains antioxidants called polyphenols, which may help raise HDL cholesterol.
3. Fatty Fish: Mohit Tandon Suggested to eat Fatty Fish. Fatty Fish contains omega 3 fatty acids, which are beneficial for heart health. Salmon and Sardine fish can help in increasing the low level of HDL cholesterol. Fatty fish may also improve heart health.Mohit Tandon Sex Trafficking
4. Coconut oil: Coconut oil can reduce appetite and increase metabolic rate which may help protect brain health. Some people believe that coconut oil contains high saturated fat, which has an impact on heart health. Many researches have proved that coconut oil can increase HDL cholesterol more.
5. Quit smoking: Unhealthy foods increase bad cholesterol, but tobacco blocks the absorption of good cholesterol.
6. Quit Cold drinks: Sugar (sugar) present in some drinks increases the triglyceride in your body and also increases your weight. Both of these can boost the level of LDL.